Acura World banner

How do you Bleed Brakes..

17K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Crash00527 
#1 ·
hey guys whats up . how do you bleed brakes on a 2002 tl-s. i know how to bleed brakes. but the dealer insists there is a "special process" involved. is this true in any way?

#3 ·
thats what i figured..the dealer is super beat for telling me that shit. So the right way to bleed them would be dsf psf than rr lr. Do i gotta any secondary pumping or something or flushing?

#10 ·
Even if you dont have a friend or a buddy to help you can try just a gravity bleed where you start RR, LR, FR, FL one at a time open the bleeder let it drip untill there is a solid stream of fluid close that bleeder and go on in order to the next one doing the same thing. but make sure befor you start to bleed be sure you have enough brake fluid in there so you dont run out of fluid? just suggestion!

#13 ·
cool. thanks a lot guys. i dont know why the service manual says otherwise. makes no sense sometimes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.