I thought I'd share how I received my radio code. I bought my TL used from CarMax. After changing the car battery the radio didn't work 'cause an anti theft code was required.
After reading many posts on this forum, here is what I did...
1) I removed the piece of fake wood trim on the center console (passenger side - see pic one below).
2) I opened up the center console box and started pulling the trim from there. It came out easily. (see pic two below)
3) There's a white sticker next to the radio with the radio serial number. (see pic three below).
4) I called my local Acura dealer. In my case Criswell Acrua Annapolis, MD. I talked to the parts dept and I fax'd them a copy of my registration and my driver's lisence to show proof of ownership along with the radio serial number. After he received it he gave me my five digit lock out code over the phone.
5) I turned the radio on and entered the five digits using the station preset buttons. Even though the screen showed "err 3" (my wife played around with it) it still took the code ok.
No fuss, no muss. I hope this will help others.