Unluckiest TL Owner :(
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Bloomfield Hills/East Lansing, MI
There's a problem with the antenna interfering with the code sometimes. You have to reach behind the deck on the driver side and unplug the antenna feed. Then you have to put in the code and reconnect the feed.
Don't ask why or how it interferes. Acura doesn't know, either.
AIM - GrandPrixC
- '03 TL-S
- 18x7.5 Enkei ZR2, Toyo T1-S, Tein SS w/ EDFC, Comptech sway bars, SPC camber kit, Rotora BBK, rear slotted rotors
- Spoon T-stat, T-switch, 1.35 bar cap, AEM CAI, OBX SS headers, UR pulleys, V-AFC II, Thermoblok Spacer Kit, Yellow Top w/ V6P battery terminals
- OEM kit custom molded, 3M Ti 35% tint, cleared headlights, Grille-Tech grilles, HID foglights
- JL 500/1, 2 12W3v2, Remote Bass Control, RF cap, dynamat
- Valentine 1 w/ concealed display