2004 TL vs. 2004 RL - Acura Forum : Acura Forums
Acura Forums Acura Forums

Go Back   Acura Forum : Acura Forums > Luxury Sedans > TL > 3rd Gen TL

3rd Gen TL Forum for the GV platform TL - 2004 to 2008.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-08, 12:42 AM   #1 (permalink)

2004 TL vs. 2004 RL

hey everyone, im new here and have been looking into getting a used RL or TL.. my main concern is reliability, and since ill be moving to michigan somewhat soon, i was wondering if anyone had experience w/ these cars in serious winters.. i wont be driving too much, so i wasnt terribly concerned abt the snow, but if it's a major problem for these cars, i was also thinking of looking into some AWD SUV's like an '04 MDX or '02 4Runner.. one thing that's attractive abt the RL is its price-- a 2004 RL w/ equal mileage is approx. the same price as a 2004 TL.. im guessing the RL's depreciate so quickly only b/c they dont sell well?.. i dont mind so much that they may be a bit slow in comparison to the TL, b/c neither of those are going to feel as fast as the Trans Am I have now .. i plan on leaving the TA in TX b/c i think it'd be impractical to take that to michigan... im also looking for a change-- a noiseless ride w/ a good bit of luxury would be nice.. the fact that the RL is not a dime a dozen is big plus.. i also like the old bodystyle.. the TL is clearly the more popular pick, and i feel it speaks for itself.. ive def. been a fan ever since they revamped it for '04.. again, my main concern is reliability, and both the RL and TL seem to be equally reliable based on reviews i've seen.. thought id come here for some more input... thanks in advance!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Acura Forum : Acura Forums > Luxury Sedans > TL > 3rd Gen TL