This is an update on what sypder did...
1) Acuraworld is a family forum
, so no offensive language, nudity, or flaming. Any offenses will be handled by a Moderator or Admin. This does mean you could be banned from the site
If you encounter a voilation of these nature report the post to a Moderator.
2) We're here to help you so don't be affraid to ask questions. If you use Acuraworld's search engine most questions have been answered and may speed up the process of finding your answer.
3) When creating a new thread, please avoid broad subject lines (i.e. I NEED HELP!) or long subject lines (i.e. I JUST INSTALLED NEW SPARK PLUGS AND NOW MY TEG WON'T START WHEN I TRIED TO START IT AFTER A FEW HOURS) - Keep your subjects short and sweet
4) Please do not double post; double posting is what some people do so people will see their posts. We will have to delete every post other than the first post. So, please don't do it.
5) No spamming or Off Topic posting, this is the Integra Forum... Please talk only about Integras.
6) Do NOT! post about street racing or illegal racing. Offical and supervised racing posts (*exp. Auto-X) is acceptable.
7) Please do not post requests for CAR-FAX reports.
8) Please do not post requests seeking Radio Codes - these can only be provided by your local Acura Dealer; provided proof of ownership. Once you get your radio code it is highly suggested to WRITE IT DOWN.
9) Most importantly! Have Fun and Welcome To Acuraworld