Acura Forum : Acura Forums - View Single Post - AW Fantasy Football
View Single Post
post #275 of (permalink) Old 12-29-10, 12:43 PM
xLAD23DERx
"We got this... go home."

Thank you, thank you... it was a tough season guys... someone hold my glass while I give my speech...

First off, I'd like to thank the Lord Jesus Christ, baby Jesus Lord thank you heavenly father for blessing me with such a profound workhorse of a team. Amongst the hussle and bussle of the seasons line-up changes and your auto-draft choices I have landed the title of Champion in the AW Fantasy Football League. Second I'd like to thank my parents and the broken condom that lead to my mother's insemination, which as fate would have it bring me to win this championship title... Thirdly I'd like to thank each and everyone of you, yes, without you the players of AW I would have not had the chance to cream everyone of you and jizz on the names of your teams and players. While I'll admit I know of only a few of my players due to their media attention and penis pictures, my lineup was pretty solid. Research, science and statistics played no parts in this team of mine, oh Hose Holders hold your hoses high, we won off pure luck and a few drunken check-ins to make sure my bye players were benched.

Thank you, thank you AcuraWorld for these fond memories only a true sportsman, sports fan and athlete like myself could enjoy.

"Tigers love pepper.. they hate cinnamon"

AW Fantasy Football Champ 2010AW Fantasy Football Champ 2006

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome

Ad Management plugin by RedTyger