Acura Forum : Acura Forums - View Single Post - Looking to purchase an MDX - 1st time Acura owner
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-22-17, 10:44 PM Thread Starter
pmenon

Question Looking to purchase an MDX - 1st time Acura owner

My wife and I are expecting our first child this September, and as a result I'm in the market for a vehicle. I've narrowed it down to either an MDX or an RDX and have researched both and am planning on test driving the MDX this weekend and have already driven the RDX. Budgetwise, I'm looking at spending no more than $25K OTD and wanted to get the community's opinion on the 2014 MDX with Tech and Entertainment Package, and what a reasonable price would be for this vehicle.*

I've taken a look at KBB and Edmund's appraisal, and came across a listing at a local dealer for a 2014 black MDX with 48,082 miles, SH-AWD, Tech and Entertainment package for $30,900. That's quite lower than what both KBB and Edmunds list as fair market value, which make me think somethings up, or, they're just looking to get these off the lot.

Can anyone chime it to let me know what they a) think of the MDX overall and b) their opinions on the listing above?

Thank you in advance!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome

Ad Management plugin by RedTyger