FS Genuine OEM USDM Integra Type R Wheels + Checkered Type R Floormats and Trunkmat - Acura Forum : Acura Forums
OEM Parts and Accessories Bodykits, trim, fogs, spoilers - find it all and MORE in here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 09-19-10, 10:28 AM Thread Starter

FS Genuine OEM USDM Integra Type R Wheels + Checkered Type R Floormats and Trunkmat

- Set of 4 15" USDM ITR CW wheels - perfectly true and straight, never been dinged damaged or repaired in any way (I was the original owner of these wheels / car). A couple of small (1" or so) VERY light rash marks on the lip, as well as some light scratches and paint chips just from normal use on the street, the car was driven daily on and off again. With just a dab of touch up paint they wouldnt even be really noticable, I just wanted to mention it. I ran racing pads on the street and generated alot of brake dust, and there is some evidence of that, pitting in the paint I guess you would call it, down in between the spokes from not getting in there enough when cleaning them. With some light touch-up or refinishing, they would be perfect again. Complete matching set directly from original owner, never damaged, including all center caps. I dont know what these are worth these days, so I am open to offers, and may be willing to split them up if someone needed 1 or 2, for a premium. There are a couple spots in the pics where there are black and smudged spots of grease on them that will come right off, I took the pics in a hurry while moving, asking $750

- OEM ITR Floor Mat set - Gray Checkered Genuine Type R Accessory floor mat set - tough to come by. They were also purchased new in 1998 from the dealer in the original deal with the car. I rarely had passengers in it so the drivers mat has standard wear, no rips or tears or anything of that nature, and the other 3 are pretty mint. I would have preferred to clean the drivers mat before taking pics, but again I was moving and took these quickly while loading the truck, asking $200

- Matching OEM ITR Trunk Mat - Gray Checkered Genuine Type R Accessory trunk mat. Very hard to get and discontinued, perfect condition no wear at all, I have seen these sell for over $400 in this condition, and am asking $450 for it

I would be willing to sell all of this as a package deal for $1000 cash FIRM, or consider reasonable offers on splitting it up

Shipping charges not included in any of these prices
Attached Images
File Type: jpg typeRwheels3.jpg (114.1 KB, 5592 views)
File Type: jpg floormats5.jpg (63.2 KB, 1486 views)
File Type: jpg floormats7.jpg (57.5 KB, 4733 views)
File Type: jpg photo-2.jpg (145.4 KB, 1518 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Acura Forum : Acura Forums > For Sale / Wanted > OEM Parts and Accessories

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Acura Forum : Acura Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in