91 Legend Auto Blue/Blue complete; Lower Pennsylvania - Acura Forum : Acura Forums
Cars For Sale If you're selling the ENTIRE car, post it here - cars for parts, wrecks, whole cars.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-27-09, 01:10 PM Thread Starter

My Mood: Amused
91 Legend Auto Blue/Blue complete; Lower Pennsylvania

Hello,
First, the bad. I have had the car registered for three years. Local dealer took the money and ran; so title still has lien. Hence for parts only. I don't have the patience to go through the process that Penndot says I need to get the title.

The good. The car looks 90%, interior is 95% (one small wear spot on driver's side leather seat). Engine has 217K, but runs VERY strong. All cylinders compression test very good. DOES NOT HAVE BLOWN HEAD GASKET! Auto tranny shifts clean, no slipping. I have over 1000 dollars in the cooling system; new water pump, thermostat, thermostat housing, upper and lower hoses, temperature sensors, etc. New half shafts (less than 500 miles) on both sides. Lifetime warranty ceramic brake pads on front and rear.

A Viper Alarm/keyless remote is installed, and a Kenwood 50W Head unit with HD radio, bluetooth, sat radio and remote is istalled. Only need to add the blue tooth module and the sat radio module.

Rear deck has Kenwood 6x9 3 way speakers. Doors have 6.5 two ways. Rims are OEM decent shape, some scuffs, tires are in in pretty good shape, still have alot of miles to go.

Serious offers only, I would like to get 500. You can come get it right now, or for a negotiable price, I will deliver it anywhere. I need the cash, and I don't want to junk it for $200 with all of these parts that cost me alot of money! You want it, drop me a email, with your number, and I will call ASAP. Would like it gone by Thursday (I am paying insurance on it, and a daily fee for another parking space). I already have two other cars, one being a Jeep 4x4. My loss, Your gain.`My pics are too big for this list, I will be more than happy to email.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pa271384.jpg (141.9 KB, 144 views)
File Type: jpg pa271385.jpg (140.9 KB, 133 views)
File Type: jpg pa271386.jpg (136.8 KB, 153 views)
File Type: jpg pa271387.jpg (125.7 KB, 129 views)
File Type: jpg pa271388.jpg (122.7 KB, 145 views)

Last edited by nspatial; 10-27-09 at 01:35 PM. Reason: adding pictures
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 10-27-09, 01:17 PM
Banned

Post some pictures if you can?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Acura Forum : Acura Forums > For Sale / Wanted > Cars For Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Acura Forum : Acura Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in