My Vigor saved my life - Acura Forum : Acura Forums
Vigor You asked and we deliver! This is the ONLY dedicated Vigor forum on the internet!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-03-11, 05:21 PM Thread Starter

My Vigor saved my life

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum, I wanted to share this with people who'd get it like I do.

Dad bought an '92 Acura vigor about 8 years ago, to replace mom's car, but she didn't like it, and dad loved it, so it was his car, and he took really good care of it, and replaced the motor, and transmission to get it ready for me to go to college. He bought himself a new car when I got my license in march, and I got the vigor. I loved that car, it suited a young guy like me perfectly, I bought a new radio unit that plugged into my phone, and the stock stereo was really nice. So fast forward a few months, and I was driving down the interstate, minding my own business, when some lady in a 94 camaro reached down for a bottle of water, and somehow managed to run all the way across the median, and t-boned me. She hit me in my door, and slid all the way down the car, and ran off into the woods on the other side. I can't post pics evidently, but pm me, and I'll give you the photobucket album link
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 08-04-11, 02:08 AM
Vigorous

The Vigor's thick and solid doors has always impressed me, but thankfully have never had to put it to the test. I'm glad you're ok. How's the Vigor?
post #3 of 5 Old 08-14-11, 03:19 PM Thread Starter

Sorry for the late reply, I've been busy gearing up for college, the Acura is absolutely demolished, there's a huge crator in the side of it, both doors on the driver side were ripped off the car. It actually started ripping the car in half along the floorpan of the back seat, it's separated all the way past the middle of the car. It's absolutely a miracle that I survived, the people at the wrecker company couldn't believe I was alive still when they saw the wreck

post #4 of 5 Old 08-14-11, 11:30 PM
Prez of Acura-Holiks club

My Mood: Relaxed
Sorry about your lost but the most important part is your here and alive. The legend and vigors are well built cars.

Just a few of my JDM pieces! I'm moding my sedan after the Alpha and the Alpha Touring Honda Legends but with a custom twist to it!
post #5 of 5 Old 08-19-11, 02:14 AM
Logic Motorsports

Agreed, as much as we learn to love our cars, as long as we live to enjoy the feeling of getting a new one. As long as you are safe and sound that is what matters. College well be great man. You will love it!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Acura Forum : Acura Forums > Luxury Sedans > Vigor

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Acura Forum : Acura Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in