Men Of Genius (COD4) - Acura Forum : Acura Forums
Get your game and geek on, man! A forum about gamers, electronics and like, uhh stuff.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-09-08, 05:03 PM Thread Starter

Men Of Genius (COD4)

For those of you who haven't seen it already.....

Mr. Random Grenade Thrower Guy
Today we salute you, Mr. Random grenade thrower guy (Mr. random grenade thrower guy!) Banked off the wall, over the top of a building, and of course...Off the head (That hit my noggin!) When all else fails, you lob the green ball of death anywhere on the map (My eyes were closed!) So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, master of the Martydom...Because without you, we wouldn't have anything to swear at. (Mr. random grenade thrower guy!)

Mr. Juggernaut Perk User Guy
Today we salute you, Mr. Juggernaut perk user guy (Mr. Juggernaut perk user guy!) You've finally found your ticket to level 55...The Juggernaut perk! (Who needs boosting!?) We throw everything at you. 7 rounds, 2 grenades, and an airstrike...Just to see you emerge from the smoke (Like the Termin-ator!) You get 2 kills a match but who cares...You're a Juggernaut! (Kill me if you can!) So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, Cheaty McCheat Cheat...Because without you, we'd all be flodding the cage match.

Mr. Over Excited Sniper Guy
Today we salute you, Mr. over excited sniper guy (Mr. over excited sniper guy!) After the countdown, you sprint wildly to the first building with a set of stairs (knock, knock, guess who!) Claymores set, area secured, prone position (Peek-a-boo I see you!) While the rest of us are out securing points for the team, you're watching us get mowed down by the enemy (That guy just knifed you!) So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, you sniping .sen-sai..Because without you, We'd actually win a round!

Mr. Blind Airstrike Caller Guy
Today, we salute you Mr. blind airstrike caller guy (Mr. blind airstrike caller guy!) While the rest of us are out fighting the good fight, you're calling blind airstrikes (I can't see the targets!) No UAV?...No problem! You've got a plane ready to drop bombs in random places on the map (I think he's in the bus!) So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, Mr. Magoo. And maybe next time...You'll know what you're hitting. (Mr. blind airstrike caller guy!)

Mr. I Didn't See The New Variety Map Pack Gametype In The List Guy Today, we salute you...Mr. I didn't see the new variety map pack gametype in the list guy (Mr. I didn't see the new variety map pack gametype in the list guy!) While the rest of us are out enjoying the new map pack...You sit in the same party with non-map packers waiting for the new maps in the rotation (I've been through the rotation like fifteen times!) Others saw the gametype when looking over the list...But not you (Regular Team deathmatch for the wi-in!) So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, Tardy McTard Tard...Because without you, internet celebrities would really be a dime a dozen! (Mr. I didn't see the new variety map pack gametype in the list guy!)

Mr. Ignore The Tactical Game And Go For The Most Kills Guy Today, we salute you Mr. ignore the tactical game and go for the most kills guy (Mr. ignore the tactical game and go for the most kills guy!) When the enemy has planted the bomb and you're two feet away, what do you do? Disarm it to help your team? Yeah right! You're gonna run half way across the map to secure your 34th kill of the match! (You n00bs only have 7!) Who needs tactical games anyways? You've got a gun and plenty of ammo...And you intend to use them (I got a right to bear arms, yeah!) So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, you little b*stard...Because even though your team didn't win, you have 27 more kills than the next guy. (Mr. ignore the tactical game and go for the most kills guy!)

Mr. Talk Into The Mic While You're On The Phone Playing COD:4 Guy Today, we salute you Mr. talk into the mic while you're on the phone playing COD:4 guy (Mr. talk into the mic while you're on the phone playing COD:4 guy!) When most of us talk into the mic, we use it to talk strategy with our team...But not you! You'd rather talk to "Tommy" about the 4 wheeling trip you took this weekend (I'm goin' fast now!) The food you ate, the trails you blazed, the doctors appointment you had to go to after, even the girl you hooked up with...No subject is off limits (I think her name was Stacy!) So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, Jabber Jaw...Because you've got 800 anytime minutes and it just so happens to be anytime (Mr. talk into the mic while you're on the phone playing COD:4 guy!)

Mr. Jobless Call Of Duty 4 Player Guy
Today we salute you Mr. Jobless Call of Duty 4 player guy (Mr. Jobless Call of Duty 4 player guy!) While the rest of us are out working our 9-5's, you're sitting at home doing better things...Like playing Call of Duty 4 (Prestige freicken owns!) Golden weapons, fancy icons, and double digit numbers are all that matter to you (28 more experience 'till 55, yeah!) It doesn't matter what reason we give you, you'll always be "better" than us (You're only a 23, n00b!) So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, you workless wonder...Because without you, welfare would actually mean something. (Mr. Jobless Call of Duty 4 player guy!)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 04-09-08, 05:28 PM
AW's Resident Smartass

My Mood: Cheeky
Send a message via AIM to TireMeltingRSX Send a message via Yahoo to TireMeltingRSX
so true.

Those guys (the bud light real men of genius) were at the Cubs game on Sunday when I went, doing songs before the game

2006 VBP RSX Type S
post #3 of 6 Old 04-09-08, 05:46 PM
Fishing the Sea Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Bugz Champion, Ping Champion, Shape Game Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Pacman Champion, Breakout Champion, Simon Champion

That was hilarious... I can just imagine the singer singing this part (You n00bs only have 7!)

post #4 of 6 Old 04-10-08, 01:02 AM
Central Cali

Mr Blind airstrike was funny

Think Blue!!!
post #5 of 6 Old 04-18-08, 04:27 PM
AW's Sexy Kitten

OMG!! "Mr. Jobless Call Of Duty 4 Player Guy" Thats totally Dave and all his friends!!

"While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats." -Mark Twain
post #6 of 6 Old 04-19-08, 06:01 PM
AW's Resident Smartass

My Mood: Cheeky
Send a message via AIM to TireMeltingRSX Send a message via Yahoo to TireMeltingRSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow View Post
OMG!! "Mr. Jobless Call Of Duty 4 Player Guy" Thats totally Dave and all his friends!!
I'm going to tell him you said that!!!

2006 VBP RSX Type S
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Acura Forum : Acura Forums > Off-Topic > AW Lounge > Get your game and geek on, man!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Acura Forum : Acura Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in