Join Date: Mar 2009
|ZDX A forum for the discussion of the Acura ZDX Crossover.|
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
2010 Acura CrossoversThe ZDX is almost an inch longer than the MDX and roughly 10 inches longer and 5 inches wider than the five-seat RDX, which is Acura's entry-level crossover. See a side-by-side comparison of all the features and specs here.
ZDX MDX RDX
Base price $45,495 $42,230 $32,520
Seats 5 7 5
Length (in.) 192.4 191.6 182.5
Width (in.) 78.5 78.5 73.6
Height (in.) 62.8 68.2 65.2
Passenger volume (cu. ft.) 91 142 101
Cargo volume behind backseat (cu. ft.) 26.3 42.9* 27.8
Cargo volume, backseat folded (cu. ft.) 55.8 83.5 60.6
Front headroom (in.) 38.0 39.2 38.7
Front legroom (in.) 42.6 41.2 41.8
Backseat headroom (in.) 35.3 38.6 38.3
Backseat legroom (in.) 31.1 31.1 37.7
EPA-estimated mpg (city/highway) 16/23 16/21 19/24
*Volume behind second-row seat with third row folded; space behind third row is 15.0.
StuffOn April 13, Honda announced the recall of about 1,850 ZDX models. It wants to check the inside of the dash surface material. On some, it said the passenger-side airbag will not deploy properly. Acura said no incidents have been reported.
* Length: 192.4 inches
* Wheelbase: 108.3 inches
* Curb weight: 4,431 lbs
* Engine: 3.7-liter V-6
* Horsepower: 300 @ 6,300 rpm
* Torque: 270 lb-ft @ 4,500 rpm
* Base price of tested model: $56,045
* As tested: $56,855
* Warranty: 4 years 50,000 miles
* BMW 128i 82
* 2010 Acura RDX SH-AWD 82
* 2010 Mercedes-Benz C300 4Matic 81
* Lexus IS F 80
* Infiniti FX50 80
* Aston Martin DB5 80
* Ford F-150 Lariat 93
* BMW 128i 92
* Aston Martin DBS 92
* Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano 91
* Porsche 911 91
* Porsche Cayman S 91
* High commanding view high like an SUV
* Seriously comfortable seats
* Excellent handling ability
* Really fun to drive
* Roomy interior
* A place for everything and everything in its place
* Massive panoramic glass moonroof
* Gorgeous styling
* Back seats aren’t really geared for tall people
* Manual and automatic shifting from 1st to 2nd was sluggish (that could just be a tuning issue)
* I felt like the rear-view mirrors could have been a *bit* larger
2010 Acura ZDX Advance
Base Price: $56,905
As-Tested Price: $56,905
Drivetrain: 3.7-liter V6; AWD, six-speed automatic
Output: 305 hp @ 6,000 rpm, 290 lb-ft @ 4,000 rpm
Curb Weight: 4,462 lb
Fuel Economy (EPA/AW): 18/20.2 mpg
• Has more than two doors. (ZDX has five if you include the rear hatch.)But marketing-based definition aside, the ZDX is an oddly great vehicle.
• Requires people step up to get inside. (ZDX does.)
• Is not a sporty coupe. (OK, the ZDX is sporty in a moon mission sort of way.)
(ACURA ZDX TECHNOLOGY 2010 AT A GLANCE)
BODY STYLE: Luxury 4-door coupe.
DRIVE METHOD: front-engine, all-wheel-drive.
ENGINE: 3.7-litre DOHC V6 (300 hp, 270 lb/ft).
FUEL ECONOMY: 12.7/8.8L/100 km (city/highway.
TOW RATING: 680 kg (1,500 lb).
PRICE: $59,590, as tested $59,590.
WEB: HYPERLINK "http://www.audi.ca" www.acura.ca
|2010, acura, reviews, zdx|
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|