Amazon bans the sale of n95 and masks, how can we respond? - Acura Forum : Acura Forums
AW Lounge A lot of talk about nothing!
For added fun, play in the AW Arcade!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-09-20, 10:08 PM Thread Starter

Amazon bans the sale of n95 and masks, how can we respond?

Amazon began banning the purchase of N95 and surgical masks by the general public on April 1, saying it would restrict the sale of those goods and other medical supplies to hospitals and government organizations combating the Covid-19 coronavirus.

In a notice posted on a forum for Amazon sellers, the company said the ban would also include “facial shields, surgical gowns, surgical gloves, and large-volume sanitizers.” Hospitals and governments interested in purchasing these items through Amazon need to fill out a form to qualify, and Amazon said it would eliminate the commission it normally takes from sellers who sell these items during this time “to encourage our selling partners to make additional inventory of these products available at competitive prices to these customers with the greatest need.”

The move is the latest drastic change Amazon has made to its business practices amid the global pandemic that has upended billions of lives and economies across the globe. Amazon has become a lifeline to essential goods during this time for millions of customers ordered to stay at home and those fearful of shopping in stores during the crisis.

At present, because ordinary people cannot buy and use masks, they often choose to buy through the black market or some mask websites. Although the price of masks will be increased, some people can use masks to avoid being protected during this new crown virus outbreak. family. I don't hate such purchases, I just don't want people I know to leave the world I live with.
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 04-09-20, 10:10 PM Thread Starter

We have a factory in Shandong that's getting ready to go on a new N95 (model: TC-84-8109) production run (the last one lasted 2 weeks).

They have FDA Registration, Listing, CE Certification, and NIOSH certification. There's about 10-20k capacity limitations on this.

I understand the market having its gaping holes with risks right now, but we can lock this in with a 100% money-back guarantee.

There's a narrow window to get on this production run.

No, we cannot accept a Letter of Credit. Although I appreciate that we'd be a new supplier for you, we're just trying to do our part to bridge this gap between reliable factories and the organizations that absolutely need this.
Pls, help cascade this information: [email protected]
Attached Images

post #3 of 4 Old 04-10-20, 10:27 PM

I hope all of my connections are keeping safe and well during these difficult and uncertain times.
With the current demand for ventilators increasing, I want to focus on promoting our products (Respiratory Ventilators OH-70C,), only one piece of equipment is required when going out and makes it extremely portable. It can be held, carried on the back, be hung and easily operated at the same time.
If you know anyone / any business that has a need, let me know:
[email protected]
I can also get surgical masks and face shields.
Kind Regards, Luke
Attached Images

post #4 of 4 Old 04-14-20, 10:47 PM Thread Starter

I hope that during these difficult and uncertain times, everyone can stay safe and good.
With the current outbreak, I think everyone may need to isolate protective clothing, wear it when going out, and make it extremely portable. It can be put away conveniently.
If there is anyone / business in need, you can visit the website:
You can also get 3 layers of disposable masks, goggles and gloves.
Kind regards, Luke
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Acura Forum : Acura Forums > Off-Topic > AW Lounge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Acura Forum : Acura Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in