Anyone tried Swap-a-lease? - Acura Forum : Acura Forums
AW Lounge A lot of talk about nothing!
For added fun, play in the AW Arcade!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-02-03, 10:26 AM Thread Starter

Anyone tried Swap-a-lease?

I am seriously going to try to get out of my TL lease. If I can do that and get something cheaper but decent (thinking along the lines of a 5-6 year old Accord) for my 15 minute commute, then that combined with refinancing my wife's van will save me almost $500 a month in payments.

Anyway, I'm thinking about listing my car at www.swapalease.com and just see if anything happens. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 05-02-03, 10:27 AM

Re: Anyone tried Swap-a-lease?

Quote:
Originally posted by mikester
I am seriously going to try to get out of my TL lease. If I can do that and get something cheaper but decent (thinking along the lines of a 5-6 year old Accord) for my 15 minute commute, then that combined with refinancing my wife's van will save me almost $500 a month in payments.

Anyway, I'm thinking about listing my car at www.swapalease.com and just see if anything happens. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this?
I've looked into it.
But I know noone who has done it.
post #3 of 4 Old 05-02-03, 12:06 PM

that is interesting. I was unaware it existed. it makes little sense for me to lease a car however. this may explain why.
post #4 of 4 Old 05-02-03, 12:38 PM
Welcome Earthlings
Asteroids Champion

Re: Anyone tried Swap-a-lease?

Quote:
Originally posted by mikester

I have looked into it recently but I don't know anyone who has used it so I'm a bit leary of it.

08 TL\Navi - ASM\Ebony
03 Anthracite TL-S - Sold
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Acura Forum : Acura Forums > Off-Topic > AW Lounge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Acura Forum : Acura Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in