For added fun, play in the AW Arcade!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 131 (permalink) Old 08-27-02, 02:44 PM Thread Starter

Can we open this thread back up yet?

https://www.acuraworld.com/forums/sho...&pagenumber=11
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 131 Old 08-27-02, 02:46 PM

Re: Can we open this thread back up yet?

Quote:

post #3 of 131 Old 08-27-02, 02:47 PM

I can't wait to tear those liberals a new asshole. He he... I'm every liberals worse nightmare... I have facts.
post #4 of 131 Old 08-27-02, 02:49 PM

yeah..open it back up..i think it was a good discussion until people started attacking one another...keep it clean fellas
post #5 of 131 Old 08-27-02, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpius
I can't wait to tear those liberals a new asshole. He he... I'm every liberals worse nightmare... I have facts.
You are a funny guy...do you live in a racist part of the country? I read your posts and think that you must be a member of some sort of militia/white supremacy group.
post #6 of 131 Old 08-27-02, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpius
Bring it on!!!
post #7 of 131 Old 08-27-02, 02:53 PM Thread Starter

i don't see why it was closed period, if two people wanna attack each other in a discussion like that it should be allowed, it's not taking away from anyone! And if it's hurting one of their feelings they should stop contributing to that post. And if it's bothering someone, just don't fuckin read it.
post #8 of 131 Old 08-27-02, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tmk70

You are a funny guy...do you live in a racist part of the country? I read your posts and think that you must be a member of some sort of militia/white supremacy group.
No, he's just ultra-conservative, which I personally believe is a good thing. I'm not nearly AS conservative as he is (seeing as how I'm at work and I have a vagina), but I think there need to be conservatives out there. He's not racist; he just doesn't think people should get free rides for being different.
post #9 of 131 Old 08-27-02, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by n2oJunkie
i don't see why it was closed period, if two people wanna attack each other in a discussion like that it should be allowed, it's not taking away from anyone! And if it's hurting one of their feelings they should stop contributing to that post. And if it's bothering someone, just don't fuckin read it.
I agree...and FUCK YOU Scott!!!!!
post #10 of 131 Old 08-27-02, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by AngelCL

No, he's just ultra-conservative, which I personally believe is a good thing. I'm not nearly AS conservative as he is (seeing as how I'm at work and I have a vagina), but I think there need to be conservatives out there. He's not racist; he just doesn't think people should get free rides for being different.
I don't know, Adrienne....he sounds pretty racist in some of the posts...of course, I'm in Kennedyland here, so what the fuck do I know?
post #11 of 131 Old 08-27-02, 02:57 PM

Quote:

I don't know, Adrienne....he sounds pretty racist in some of the posts...of course, I'm in Kennedyland here, so what the fuck do I know?
It's not racism to think that minorities shouldn't get special treatment; it's actually more like preaching equality, may the best man win, etc.
post #12 of 131 Old 08-27-02, 02:58 PM

Is it racism to say blacks are stupid?
post #13 of 131 Old 08-27-02, 02:59 PM

Quote:

i wonder if you were in DC this past weekend for the neo-nazi rally...
post #14 of 131 Old 08-27-02, 02:59 PM

Quote:

Nah... I just hate seeing people get free stuff for crap that happened 300 years ago... or watching people get killed because of another group's actions... But if the thread gets opened, watch as i start winning, the insults start flying. Its a typical liberal tactic. When they start to loose, they have to either bring up some dirt on the guy, otr insult him. So, instead of debating the topic at hand, he spends his time/resources defending himself. I'll even posts graphs... I know liberals like pretty colors, and few words.
post #15 of 131 Old 08-27-02, 02:59 PM
end me

Quote:
Originally posted by AngelCL

It's not racism to think that minorities shouldn't get special treatment; it's actually more like preaching equality, may the best man win, etc.
*golf clap*
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Acura Forum : Acura Forums > Off-Topic > AW Lounge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Acura Forum : Acura Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in