AW Lounge A lot of talk about nothing!
For added fun, play in the AW Arcade!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 114 (permalink) Old 01-12-11, 09:54 AM
Retired PP Queen

My Mood: Breezy
Good luck.

<a href=https://www.acuraworld.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=33260&dateline=1205246252 target=_blank>https://www.acuraworld.com/forums/ima...ine=1205246252</a>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 114 Old 01-12-11, 09:56 AM
AW resident 'old fart'

My Mood: Busy
Er, uh, good luck ?

A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life."

post #18 of 114 Old 01-12-11, 10:16 AM Thread Starter
AW Detailing Wanker

Garage
Send a message via AIM to S2K2K4 Send a message via Yahoo to S2K2K4 Send a message via Skype™ to S2K2K4
Quote:
Originally Posted by justnspace View Post
PP

MIDPOINT
This type of posting is is spam. If you all want to have this game then play it, if it consumes the entire daily thread then offending posts will be deleted and infractions handed out as necessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPhilMan1 View Post
Okay, this is your first warning. Either follow the rules in how it's played, or don't do it at all.
Quoted for emphasis. Enough is enough.

Our Father, who art in Autos, hollowed be thy frame. Thy Horsepower come, Thy torque be fun, in Imports as in Domestics. Give us this day our daily fuel, and forgive us our hooning, as we forgive those who hoon against us, and lead us not into chrome accents, but deliver us from rice. For thine is the Cam, and the Piston, and the Rod, for ever and ever. Or until they break.. Amen.
post #19 of 114 Old 01-12-11, 10:16 AM

My Mood: Cool
so this would not be an appropriate time for a PP is it?
post #20 of 114 Old 01-12-11, 10:17 AM Thread Starter
AW Detailing Wanker

Garage
Send a message via AIM to S2K2K4 Send a message via Yahoo to S2K2K4 Send a message via Skype™ to S2K2K4
As previously explained, the appropriate time is at the start of a new page.

Our Father, who art in Autos, hollowed be thy frame. Thy Horsepower come, Thy torque be fun, in Imports as in Domestics. Give us this day our daily fuel, and forgive us our hooning, as we forgive those who hoon against us, and lead us not into chrome accents, but deliver us from rice. For thine is the Cam, and the Piston, and the Rod, for ever and ever. Or until they break.. Amen.
post #21 of 114 Old 01-12-11, 10:17 AM

LOl drink your coffee S2k

the weather is making you guys straight edged and mean.
post #22 of 114 Old 01-12-11, 10:23 AM Thread Starter
AW Detailing Wanker

Garage
Quote:

Obey the rules and don't spam the board.

post #23 of 114 Old 01-12-11, 10:32 AM
Retired PP Queen

<a href=https://www.acuraworld.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=33260&dateline=1205246252 target=_blank>https://www.acuraworld.com/forums/ima...ine=1205246252</a>
post #24 of 114 Old 01-12-11, 11:16 AM
Administrator

Quote:

Some people around here have responsibilities. Rules are set for a reason. Either follow them or pay the consequences.

We love to have fun around here, but we also have to follow the ground rules. And all of us do, and we don't have any problems. So listen up.

2013 Ford Focus ST
2004 Acura TSX 5AT | Purchased 8/31/04 | Sold 12/7/12

post #25 of 114 Old 01-12-11, 11:18 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbme83 View Post
how's it hanging ryan?
It's hangin well.

How do your muscles feel after being stretched out?

2013 Ford Focus ST
2004 Acura TSX 5AT | Purchased 8/31/04 | Sold 12/7/12

post #26 of 114 Old 01-12-11, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPhilMan1 View Post
Some people around here have responsibilities. Rules are set for a reason. Either follow them or pay the consequences.

We love to have fun around here, but we also have to follow the ground rules. And all of us do, and we don't have any problems. So listen up.
Cant take you cereal with Micheal Scott as your avy
I imagined him talking.

But in all cerealness, i think you need a hug.
post #27 of 114 Old 01-12-11, 11:29 AM
AW resident 'old fart'

Perhaps, so that people have a point of reference, someone should actually post a quote from the terms of service (TOS) for the site when they point out someone is breaking the rules. That way, people who MIGHT be looking at a ban/infraction will have something concrete to read instead of just having a feeling of being banned because certain people in power are, well, on power trips. I feel I was banned for personal reasons--NOT any violation of any written rules. Perhaps someone should help prevent that from happening again by quoting the rule(s) being broken.

I've searched the forum and am not having any luck finding such a set of rules (which is usually easily found on any correctly-administered forum). But that could just be me not searching correctly.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life."

post #28 of 114 Old 01-12-11, 11:44 AM Thread Starter
AW Detailing Wanker

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slynky View Post
Perhaps, so that people have a point of reference, someone should actually post a quote from the terms of service (TOS) for the site when they point out someone is breaking the rules. That way, people who MIGHT be looking at a ban/infraction will have something concrete to read instead of just having a feeling of being banned because certain people in power are, well, on power trips. I feel I was banned for personal reasons--NOT any violation of any written rules. Perhaps someone should help prevent that from happening again by quoting the rule(s) being broken.

I've searched the forum and am not having any luck finding such a set of rules (which is usually easily found on any correctly-administered forum). But that could just be me not searching correctly.
Chuck, your ban was not put in place by any of the current admin/mod team. If you have an issue with it you need to approach the owners of the board and attempt to get whatever reparations you want from them. None of the current team are going to do anything for you.

The forum rules are clearly and concisely posted in an announcement on the top of the forum page. Please refer to them as necessary.

post #29 of 114 Old 01-12-11, 11:46 AM

Thanks for having the heart felt conversation with me, guys.
post #30 of 114 Old 01-12-11, 11:52 AM
Retired PP Queen

The daily is suppose to be light hearted and fun. Not all frigging serious. Why don't y'all in charge just PM the person instead of venting all over the thread. The daily's have been going along just fine and I'd certainly like for it to stay that way.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Acura Forum : Acura Forums > Off-Topic > AW Lounge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Acura Forum : Acura Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in