For added fun, play in the AW Arcade!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #76 of 138 (permalink) Old 04-14-08, 03:59 PM
Been There, Done That

My Mood: Dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow View Post
OMG....thats just fucked up!! I'd be sooooooo pissed off at my dog.....i mean when you gotta go you gotta go.....but on the seats??? That hurts!
Imagine having to clean it up...Taking the seats out, Trying to get rid of the smell.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #77 of 138 Old 04-14-08, 04:05 PM
AW resident 'old fart'

My Mood: Busy
Active ventilated seats... $2,100 ?!?!?! MOG! That fucker better not only ventilate my ass but wipe it, spray some perfume afterwards, and trim any long asshairs !!

A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life."

post #78 of 138 Old 04-14-08, 04:07 PM
Retired PP Queen

My Mood: Breezy
Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Hot|Ice=- View Post
Imagine having to clean it up...Taking the seats out, Trying to get rid of the smell.
No animal would be in my car unless they were in a cage. My car is 2 years old now and still smells new. I hate putting fast food in it but that seems to go away quickly.

<a href=https://www.acuraworld.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=33260&dateline=1205246252 target=_blank>https://www.acuraworld.com/forums/ima...ine=1205246252</a>
post #79 of 138 Old 04-14-08, 04:08 PM
Retired PP Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slynky View Post
Active ventilated seats... $2,100 ?!?!?! MOG! That fucker better not only ventilate my ass but wipe it, spray some perfume afterwards, and trim any long asshairs !!

<a href=https://www.acuraworld.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=33260&dateline=1205246252 target=_blank>https://www.acuraworld.com/forums/ima...ine=1205246252</a>
post #80 of 138 Old 04-14-08, 04:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
post #81 of 138 Old 04-14-08, 04:12 PM
Been There, Done That

My Mood: Dead
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
No animal would be in my car unless they were in a cage. My car is 2 years old now and still smells new. I hate putting fast food in it but that seems to go away quickly.
Me too! I hate putting things that will stink up the car.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckdog View Post
Quoted for emphasis

post #82 of 138 Old 04-14-08, 04:19 PM Thread Starter
Moderatus Emeriti

Quote:
Michelle, I am with you 200%. While mine is about 17 months old, you can still smell the "new Leather smell" if the windows are up and the car is left unopened for a couple of days!

Nikon1
Perfect paranoia is perfect awareness!
post #83 of 138 Old 04-14-08, 04:37 PM
AW Detailing Wanker

Garage
Send a message via AIM to S2K2K4 Send a message via Yahoo to S2K2K4 Send a message via Skype™ to S2K2K4
I hate new car smell. makes me sick actually.

Our Father, who art in Autos, hollowed be thy frame. Thy Horsepower come, Thy torque be fun, in Imports as in Domestics. Give us this day our daily fuel, and forgive us our hooning, as we forgive those who hoon against us, and lead us not into chrome accents, but deliver us from rice. For thine is the Cam, and the Piston, and the Rod, for ever and ever. Or until they break.. Amen.
post #84 of 138 Old 04-14-08, 04:41 PM
Fishing the Sea Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Bugz Champion, Ping Champion, Shape Game Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Pacman Champion, Breakout Champion, Simon Champion

My baby is 3 years and 3 months old, still only over 21,500 miles and smelling brand new inside, and I agree with Michelle, the only thing allowed in my car is bottled drinks, fast food only if I'm picking it up on the way home. Definitely no eating in my car.

I feel for that guy.
post #85 of 138 Old 04-14-08, 04:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldfire View Post
I hate new car smell. makes me sick actually.
So do I. And most "air fresheners" really stir up my sinuses.

Good thing I smoke.
post #86 of 138 Old 04-14-08, 04:46 PM
AW resident 'old fart'

My Mood: Busy
Quote:
Originally Posted by QKSLVER03 View Post
My baby is 3 years and 3 months old, still only over 21,500 miles and smelling brand new inside, and I agree with Michelle, the only thing allowed in my car is bottled drinks, fast food only if I'm picking it up on the way home. Definitely no eating in my car.

I feel for that guy.
Nice, Greg! "Silver" is 2 and a half and just over 21K. Your mileage is better. New smell is gone--I suspect due to me liking to drive with the windows down and sunroof opened an inch or so at the back. Lots of air flowing all the time, I guess.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life."

post #87 of 138 Old 04-14-08, 04:46 PM
Retired PP Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikon1 View Post
Michelle, I am with you 200%. While mine is about 17 months old, you can still smell the "new Leather smell" if the windows are up and the car is left unopened for a couple of days!
I hardly ever put my windows down at all unless it's to get out a stink. It's really the leather smell that makes it so nice smelling in there and not a new car smell I guess. But I still consider it new car smell. Smells even better after Chuck has cleaned it up good.

post #88 of 138 Old 04-14-08, 04:48 PM
Retired PP Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckdog View Post
So do I. And most "air fresheners" really stir up my sinuses.

Good thing I smoke.
Do you smoke in your car?

post #89 of 138 Old 04-14-08, 04:49 PM
Retired PP Queen

BTW, another secret about Chuck other than he will shave my legs for me, he just colored my hair for me. He does a good job and so much cheaper buying a box of color for $3 than paying the $80 (doesn't include hair cut) to the place I get my hair cut at.

post #90 of 138 Old 04-14-08, 04:52 PM
Fishing the Sea Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Bugz Champion, Ping Champion, Shape Game Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Pacman Champion, Breakout Champion, Simon Champion

Quote:
Nice, Greg! "Silver" is 2 and a half and just over 21K. Your mileage is better. New smell is gone--I suspect due to me liking to drive with the windows down and sunroof opened an inch or so at the back. Lots of air flowing all the time, I guess.
this is Driss. I guess that's what I get for being so busy and not whoring as much...

I always drive with the window down and sunroof open as well. I guess it's because I don't drive it too much anymore and it's sitting inside the garage locked up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Acura Forum : Acura Forums > Off-Topic > AW Lounge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Acura Forum : Acura Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in