tires in NY - Acura Forum : Acura Forums
Wheels, Tires, Brakes, and Suspension Bling? Offset? Dish? Get it all here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-17-04, 07:00 PM Thread Starter
Who's Naughty? This Guy

Send a message via AIM to babybau
Angry tires in NY

I need new tires for the whip! anyone know a spot in NY that is cheap? the prices i have been getting are crazy like 150 a tire for the stock tires on the car. i got a 2002 tl-p!

205-60-16's i believe!

You can Sniff me, Cut me, I'll turn you to a junkie, im the number 1 seller in the whole ufcking country, wall street niggaz they comp me on the low, white boys dont call me coke they call me blow
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 11-17-04, 07:56 PM
9+ years = addiction

My Mood: Happy
i got some cooper tires for my TLS from a goodyear on fordham road. i don't know if u care the tires arent the best but they are way cheaper then stock. i put 26k miles and they are not worn at all so i am happy. (btw i worn out my stocks in 25k miles completely before )
post #3 of 10 Old 11-17-04, 08:40 PM

I've moved it here so that Jake from Tirerack can take care of ya. He rocks and you get the awesome prices of the 'rack. I've gotten my last two sets of tires from them and wouldn't buy from anywhere else.

A job is an involvement, not a commitment. Like a breakfast of ham and eggs: the chicken is involved, the pig is committed.

There are 4 boxes to use in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo. Use in that order. Starting now.

"The greatest thing about tomorrow is, I will be better than I am today. That's the beauty of tomorrow. There is no such thing as a setback. The lessons I learn today I will apply tomorrow, and I will be better." --Tiger Woods

2004 Mitsubishi Evo VIII
Alpine CDA-9558
JL XR650-CSI (front)
JL XR650-CXI (rear)
JL 10w6v2 (bump)
Alpine MRP-M450 (bump louder)
Alpine MRP-F450 (front and rear amp)

post #4 of 10 Old 11-17-04, 10:20 PM Thread Starter
Who's Naughty? This Guy

Thanx man. Yeah my stock tires have 66,000 on them and are pretty much done. so i need some new ones bad if you know what i mean. before the evil NY winter gets here. Where on fordham? I dont live far from there!

You can Sniff me, Cut me, I'll turn you to a junkie, im the number 1 seller in the whole ufcking country, wall street niggaz they comp me on the low, white boys dont call me coke they call me blow
post #5 of 10 Old 11-18-04, 08:43 AM

Welcome to AW Babybau. Here is the link to our website to see all of your options if you dan't mind mail order. We would mail it to you and have local installers to mount and balance for you. Depending on what you choose it would be about 15% less than buying locally. I can deliver to New York in 2 business days.

http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=AC2&...ires/index.jsp
post #6 of 10 Old 11-18-04, 10:26 AM

Babybau,

Are you looking for summer-only tires, all-seasons, or winter-only tires?

I'm guessing you're thinking all-season because of the impending winter - are the tires on your car now the stock Michelins?

A job is an involvement, not a commitment. Like a breakfast of ham and eggs: the chicken is involved, the pig is committed.

There are 4 boxes to use in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo. Use in that order. Starting now.

"The greatest thing about tomorrow is, I will be better than I am today. That's the beauty of tomorrow. There is no such thing as a setback. The lessons I learn today I will apply tomorrow, and I will be better." --Tiger Woods

2004 Mitsubishi Evo VIII
Alpine CDA-9558
JL XR650-CSI (front)
JL XR650-CXI (rear)
JL 10w6v2 (bump)
Alpine MRP-M450 (bump louder)
Alpine MRP-F450 (front and rear amp)
post #7 of 10 Old 11-18-04, 11:00 AM Thread Starter
Who's Naughty? This Guy

yeah i have the stocks on my car. need all season tires.

post #8 of 10 Old 11-18-04, 11:10 AM Thread Starter
Who's Naughty? This Guy

how are the pirelli p6 205/60vr16?

post #9 of 10 Old 11-18-04, 11:11 AM

I should be able to deliver the new Goodyear Assurance Triple treads in that size to you for $434. They have a $50 rebate on them for the next week also. There is not a huge selection in that size but those are just about the best deal for the money.
post #10 of 10 Old 12-08-04, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by babybau
yeah i have the stocks on my car. need all season tires.
try national Tire. Cant remeber the location but its on Bedell. Im a Brooklyn boy and forget bronx addresses pretty quick. I believe the number is 718-829-8989. they also go by 20th century tire. Let me know how it works out. Also dont go for the first price they give you. bargain them down. Its best to bargain in person. Good Luck
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Acura Forum : Acura Forums > Shop Talk > Wheels, Tires, Brakes, and Suspension

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Acura Forum : Acura Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in