Rear Speakers Are Not Working - Acura Forum : Acura Forums
3rd Gen TL Forum for the GV platform TL - 2004 to 2008.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-26-19, 03:24 PM Thread Starter

My Mood: Amazed
Rear Speakers Are Not Working

Hello everyone, I'm new here. I just bought my first 2004 Acura TL on early of this July, 2019. The rear speakers never work since I got the car until now. The front speakers work fine but the rear speakers don't work at all. I tried to adjust the fade but the rear speakers don't work either. I checked the fuses under the hood and I don't see any damage fuse. I searched and I found couple links about the rear speakers issues, but I tried mine and they didn't work at all. I need your help please. Any idea or subjection will be appreciated for it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 11-27-19, 10:26 AM Thread Starter

Again, I need your help. Anyone out there, any idea and subjection will be helpful and I really appreciate for it.
post #3 of 8 Old 12-02-19, 11:20 AM Thread Starter

I just checked the Radio Fuse on the driver side and it looks great too. Again, I need your help. Any idea and subjection will be appreciated it.

post #4 of 8 Old 12-03-19, 11:52 PM

What have you checked?

What have you checked? Did you check the owner's manual to see if the fuse behind the deck was good? Is there a bad ground? What have you checked? It's like saying you went to the doctor to say you don't feel good and expecting a straight answer. There are so many things it can be though.
post #5 of 8 Old 12-06-19, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newby View Post
Hello everyone, I'm new here. I just bought my first 2004 Acura TL on early of this July, 2019. The rear speakers never work since I got the car until now. The front speakers work fine but the rear speakers don't work at all. I tried to adjust the fade but the rear speakers don't work either. I checked the fuses under the hood and I don't see any damage fuse. I searched and I found couple links about the rear speakers issues, but I tried mine and they didn't work at all. I need your help please. Any idea or subjection will be appreciated for it.
I would say your rear speakers are blown, or that for some reason, the wiring has been detached.. Either way, you will need a digital multimeter to check the rear speaker resistance.

Astrobuf
post #6 of 8 Old 12-06-19, 12:26 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by waukeshatowing View Post
What have you checked? Did you check the owner's manual to see if the fuse behind the deck was good? Is there a bad ground? What have you checked? It's like saying you went to the doctor to say you don't feel good and expecting a straight answer. There are so many things it can be though.
Please read my post above and then you'll understand what I was checking.
post #7 of 8 Old 12-06-19, 12:30 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrobuf View Post
I would say your rear speakers are blown, or that for some reason, the wiring has been detached.. Either way, you will need a digital multimeter to check the rear speaker resistance.

Astrobuf

I have no electrical knowledge at all. How can I check the rear speaker resistance by digital multimeter?

If my rear speakers are blown out, how do I know? Any symptoms?
post #8 of 8 Old 12-08-19, 11:45 PM

love the acura

<a href="wapcar.my/news/In-Brief-2019-Honda-Civic-BestSelling-CSegment-Sedan-In-Malaysia-365">cheap cars</a>

This is not your Tesla!

road tax calculator malaysia
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Acura Forum : Acura Forums > Luxury Sedans > TL > 3rd Gen TL

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Acura Forum : Acura Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in