Acura World banner

2019 MDX Interior Cleaner

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  mrgold35 
#1 ·
I use Meguiar's on my new 2019 MDX, and it makes the leather look terrific. What do you recommend for the dash and other interior trim, such as door panels and non-leather trim areas? My vehicle is Platinum White Pearl, with Parchment leather seating. The dash is a dark brown color (Mocha) as is the carpet. This interior seems to be much easier to take care of than my 2018 RDX, which has a black dash and carpet. Anyway, just curious as to what folks might recommend. :nerd:

#2 ·
I have a 19 MDX Adv hybrid Fathom Blue Pearl with Graystone interior since March/19. I gave Ceramic Pro for all interior surfaces (all 3 rows of seats, dash, armrests, center consoles, doors, carpet, rear hatch). It is suppose to last +3 years; but, I have to do the driver's seat every year for $30 because of the extra wear/tear. So far, just a damp lightly soapy lint free cloth to clean the interior. The interior look fresh off the assembly line (only 4400 miles and empty nesters).

The price was wrapped up in adding ceramic coating to the rims, windows, and paint (I think it was around $200 for the interior).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.