Acura World banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Moderator?
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drove the 6 speed again today and confirmed something I had suspected from my earlier test drives. In my 01, the seat bottom doesn't go down very far. All the way down, it still feels like I'm sitting in a minivan seat high above the hood. Also, my seat doesn't tilt forward. Even fully upright, it still feels reclined. The car today could angle the seat back so far forward it felt like I was leaning toward the wheel, just like my old Integra. Can anyone else confirm that they increased the range of motion in the 03 (maybe just the 6 speed)? Or is my 01 defective?

·
baby polar bear
1,755 Posts
I can't confirm...I didn't notice when I test drove the 6sp.

But I do know what you are talking about in the 01's. I don't think your 01 is defective b/c mine is like that too.

·
Registered
22 Posts
woohoo! my first post....ok anyway....hmmm....dont know about whether the new 6spd's seats have a greater range of motion, but my 02's seats seem ok. Maybe its just because I'm short or something and seem like I'm already pretty low in the car. Maybe you should call acura and ask them:D Hope nothing is wrong with your seats.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.