1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
There is no excuse for the wheels, they just plain suck. However, the rear lights w/ the whole red/white look sweet IMO. Take it anyday w/ those lights, just give me some new wheels though :D

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
"And listening is why, for the first time since the CL Type-S was introduced in 1996"

:confused:

·
Registered
44 Posts
"Coupled with other NVH reductions, including the use of foam sound barriers and the liberal use of Thinsulate, the car is now quiet as well as being quick. "

Shawn will be happy. It will also stay warmer during those PA winters...LOL!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hahhaha..look at the last paragraph

"Just 15 percent of the 18,000 CLs coming to the States will be Type-S models equipped with the manual transmission, so if you want one of those 2700 cars, you’d better speak up. As Honda knows, CL owners are a vocal bunch. "

Even they know we are loud mouths!! =)

·
Cajun Gumbo Man
916 Posts
I'm sorry, but I don't buy that "limited" marketing BS from Acura. If there is a demand, they will build them !

So don't be a :jackass: and :eek:uch: yo pocket book !

·
Registered
5 Posts
MikeS 18 said:
Shawn will be happy. It will also stay warmer during those PA winters...LOL!
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
VTECGreek said:
Hahhaha..look at the last paragraph

"Just 15 percent of the 18,000 CLs coming to the States will be Type-S models equipped with the manual transmission, so if you want one of those 2700 cars, you’d better speak up. As Honda knows, CL owners are a vocal bunch. "

Even they know we are loud mouths!! =)

What are you trying to say?:p

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
HAHAH yeah I know that, all the dealers I have spoke to at Scottsdale and Bell Acura say the customers want a Manual CL.:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts