Acura World banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
That is all.....
5,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think? 390hp blown power w/ 390lb of torque. Supposed to handle as good as the m3. IMO it's the best bang for your buck performance wise, but I still wouldn't buy a Ford.

·
2,315 Posts
road in a 98 cobra. intake, headers, exhaust, downpipe or Y-pipe(something like that). It was damn fast but it felt like it was going to fall apart. Not smooth fast acceleration but a rough violent one.

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
I doubt that boat can handle as well as the M3.

Heck I own a Z06 which is supposed to handle better than the M3...and trust me...it doesn't!

Ford or any GM model cannot touch the M3.

·
That is all.....
5,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Driven said:
I doubt that boat can handle as well as the M3.

Heck I own a Z06 which is supposed to handle better than the M3...and trust me...it doesn't!

Ford or any GM model cannot touch the M3.
Driven is completely right. no GM can ever touch a BMW... let alone M3.

I have driven mustangs and they are actually pretty good value for money. however, it's nothing comparable to euro cars. For some reason it always feels like it's going out of control even at 45mph turn ramps. it's just a scary feeling-if u like that then's it's fun. u r on the fine line between controlled environment and car out of control...
LIL Raja

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
evolaerok said:

Ken, speaking of boat... clarify this. I've never driven a 540i, but look what one of those fresh alloy guys had to say about 540i and it's handling. http://forums.freshalloy.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=000376
Well, you haven't driven my boat yet ;) I've got a 1" lift in the back :( and it TRUELY feels like a boat (no joke :sqnteek: )

540i and M3, I know the difference. I miss my M3 EVERYTIME I drive the 540.

Also, my 540 has the sport package w/ it, means 17mm lower than standard and also stiffer shocks/springs and whatever else is included in it. Still feels like a damn boat :(

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
my sister has the 540i sport with 6 speed. it's a nice car but it's not a performance coupe. The handling on my 330ci is better in corners etc. I suggested my sister to get short shifter, lower the car a little more with some sways. I don't think she will go for it. However, she did say she would get short shifter...I guess it's a start. It's a reallly nice luxury car..my 2cents.

LIL Raja

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.