Acura World banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

My friend is having some issues with her car. Hesitation at times, the codes p1750 and p1751. 2003 TL with the v-6...She had is tuned up, for say, just plugs. I was going to remove and clean the throttle body and EGR valve. they also told her that her hydraulic toward Mount was bad and need to be replaced. I was able to locate that one in the front of the motor does anyone know how many more there are? I figured that one is bad I might as well change the rest since I'm there. The other concern issue is sometimes transmission will slip between one or two of the gears. But only every now and then, the fluid is clean and not burnt. Also someone was saying something about a pressure valve(s)

Thank you in advance

· Registered
4,830 Posts
I'd replace the 3rd and 4th gear pressure switches. Common issue.

28600-P7W-013 / SWITCH, OIL PRESSURE
28600-P7Z-003 / SWITCH ASSY., OIL PRESSURE
90471-PW7-A00 / GASKET (you'll need 2, one for each switch)

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@ Hondacuraplanet.....

I finally put my hands on the car in question above. How about this, I checked the AT fluid and, smh, it was more than half way up the stick. Well above the full mark. She claims she does not know whom might have done that since. I figured that to much fluid would create additional pressure due to over filling. So I am going to drain the fluid down to the full mark, and test drive it then, before changing out the switches. Thank you for u your info, I will let you know what happens if anything...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.