Acura World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2003 acura TL i bout about a year ago a week after i bought my car was smoking all the trans fuild was out and i had it towed and they did a flush and put new fluid in. about 9mnths after i had acua puT their fluid in there and it ran fine. Just a few days agao i was on the highway and all my trans fluid was dumped and stalled it down shift smoothly 9 to smooth) and then stopped would not let me go into R or P and is stuck in N and will down shift but will not start up. I at lest need to get it started. please help!

·
AW Detailing Wanker
16,287 Posts
i have a 2003 acura TL i bout about a year ago a week after i bought my car was smoking all the trans fuild was out and i had it towed and they did a flush and put new fluid in. about 9mnths after i had acua puT their fluid in there and it ran fine. Just a few days agao i was on the highway and all my trans fluid was dumped and stalled it down shift smoothly 9 to smooth) and then stopped would not let me go into R or P and is stuck in N and will down shift but will not start up. I at lest need to get it started. please help!
Sounds like something inside the trans is catastrophically damaged and causing the motor to be locked to the trans. I'd say you're only hope is to replace/repair the trans. Time for a real shop, not a diy job for most.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts