Acura World banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all. New member here.

I have a 2006 TL and I recently had to change the battery. After changing I was able to enter the code to activate the GPS Nav. However, my radio will not turn on. Instead it reads CODE. I am assuming I need to enter the same code I used for the GPS, however, I cannot figure out how to enter the code. When I select the radio button it doesn't take me to a page where I can enter a code. I have my code but just can't figure out where to enter it.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

·
Banned
30,092 Posts
Somewhere in your owners manual, you were given a code that will reactivate the radio. Keep looking and enter that code and the radio will work.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the reply. However, I have the code. The problem that I have is where do I enter the code? When I select the "radio" the screen does not display the radio screen nor a screen where I can enter a code. It simply remains on the Nav screen. How do I get to a screen to enter the code that I have?

Thanks.

·
Registered
188 Posts
To enter the radio code. Turn the radio on. Since you have nav, you need to look at your sub-display for the radio. Use the preset memory buttons to enter the code.

·
Registered
25 Posts
turn on the radio and use the radio preset buttons 1-6 to enter the five digit code. the nav code is 4 digits and the radio code is 5

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all. New member here.

I have a 2006 TL and I recently had to change the battery. After changing I was able to enter the code to activate the GPS Nav. However, my radio will not turn on. Instead it reads CODE. I am assuming I need to enter the same code I used for the GPS, however, I cannot figure out how to enter the code. When I select the radio button it doesn't take me to a page where I can enter a code. I have my code but just can't figure out where to enter it.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.
Unplugg your battery again

1 - 8 of 8 Posts