Acura World banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here Is a pic of my 1.7 from North Van, B.C., Canada.
The mods are coming, slow but o there coming. Whoever got this forum going props out to you!!

O.K no pic, someone give out some pointers cause I'm lost?

·
baby polar bear
1,755 Posts
you can either attach it in the post when you hit 'reply', the limit is 80kb or you would link to the image using the 'IMG' tags if the image is already hosted on the internet somewhere...

or just let and admin or mod know and we will help you out more

:)

can't wait to see the pic and welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
First one

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
2nd one

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
3rd one

Attachments

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
DAMN!!! That's pretty cool looking LOL! From the back it looks EXACTLY like a Civic but the front and interior are hot looking!! Good stuff!!

The front is very CL/TL reminiscent.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you very much for helping out autoxCLS and thanks for the comments all who viewed! When more mods come I'll post some updated pics, if I can figure this thing out, lol!

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Fine looking EL there!!! :eek: VERY well kept, and classy looking! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well my first mod will probably be my rims and tires, although I need to find some 205/50 16's before I can put those on. I've looked into lowering and I've been estimated $400 for springs and labour. I'm kind of iffy on that cause then I'm riding on stock shocks. When I had a VW golf I did that and the shocks lasted about two years but the struts wore out alot quicker. Any Ideas as far as lowering? Here are the rims, nothing spectacular, there gun metal grey montigi racing, I'm going to get my brother to make me Acura stickers for the center cap.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Nice, and very classy-looking. Definitely not rice. ;) I prefer classic 5-spoke in a lightweight forged rim, but that would look nice on a black EL.

EL_STYLE said:
Well my first mod will probably be my rims and tires, although I need to find some 205/50 16's before I can put those on. I've looked into lowering and I've been estimated $400 for springs and labour. I'm kind of iffy on that cause then I'm riding on stock shocks. When I had a VW golf I did that and the shocks lasted about two years but the struts wore out alot quicker. Any Ideas as far as lowering? Here are the rims, nothing spectacular, there gun metal grey montigi racing, I'm going to get my brother to make me Acura stickers for the center cap.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanx autoxCLS, I think they'll look pretty good and there for the burgandy EL. A nice light tint would look good with them too, it would add a little more black to the ride and make the chrome window trim stand out even more.

:beerchug:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Selling the rims I posted above and thinking of buying these rims on this car, what do ya think? 900 obo the tires are almost done and there is minor scratches, nothing major. They are Puma rims? There a two peice wheel 17". Should look pretty sick!

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
EL_STYLE said:
Selling the rims I posted above and thinking of buying these rims on this car, what do ya think? 900 obo the tires are almost done and there is minor scratches, nothing major. They are Puma rims? There a two peice wheel 17". Should look pretty sick!
is puma a good brand? i cant really see it clear on the pic but seems look nice.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
EL_STYLE said:
Checked out those rims today, pretty scratched up, mabey worth fixing? Here's a closer look..........

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts