1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
link didnt work for me :bigcry:

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
yeah - link didn't work for me too - I wanna see it!!!

·
Acuraworld Member
3,493 Posts
Crazy_AcurA said:
holdy crap.. what kind of mods did he have? I need to learn more about supras!!!! My next car!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:
The sweet part about Supras is that it really doesn't take ALL that much money to turn one into that!! A big Turbo upgrade, Intercooler, and a few other goodies and your breaking the 10 sec. mark!!!! Unfortunately when I had mine, I was too broke to buy mods...that's another reason she's not around anymore.:(

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
JLmax said:

The sweet part about Supras is that it really doesn't take ALL that much money to turn one into that!! A big Turbo upgrade, Intercooler, and a few other goodies and your breaking the 10 sec. mark!!!! Unfortunately when I had mine, I was too broke to buy mods...that's another reason she's not around anymore.:(

:bash: :bash:

·
Acuraworld Member
3,493 Posts
Crazy_AcurA said:
I swear.. i'd be in a supra right now if it wasnt for chicago winters. :(
Move to Miami...they don't have a winter and they are ranked #1 in AIDS population, so there's probably alot of "your kind" roaming around...you'd enjoy it!!!!:D :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.