Acura World banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just made an appointment to take the CL in for the 15K service. They quoted me a price of $145 for everything that is detailed in the book. Does this seem reasonable? If not, what is absolutely necessary?

-Maria

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
I don't think it's worth that much.. I would spend that kind of $$ for something else!!

·
Registered
14,949 Posts
I think my two dealers run 129 and 149. I'd do itjust to stay compliant with the warrenty, but that's just me....I like to throw my money away.:cry:

·
Super Moderator
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mffdvr said:
I think my two dealers run 129 and 149. I'd do itjust to stay compliant with the warrenty, but that's just me....I like to throw my money away.:cry:
Exactly. It's a lease, and I don't want to give them any reason to charge me for excess wear and tear when I turn the vehicle in (if I don't decide to buy it). Brynn, it's not called "throwing your money away," but "temporarily decreasing your cash reserves to prevent larger expenditures of many Ben Franklins in the future." :D

Jay, I've only had the car for a year, so I'm right on target for mileage. My allotment is 15K per year. Hell, I haven't even driven the car for the past 2 months, since I started working for GM. I miss my baby. :( My boyfriend Rob is driving it--he only has a 2 mile commute to work. Lucky bastard. :mad:

-M

·
baby polar bear
1,755 Posts
mfnlaw said:

Exactly. It's a lease, and I don't want to give them any reason to charge me for excess wear and tear when I turn the vehicle in (if I don't decide to buy it). Brynn, it's not called "throwing your money away," but "temporarily decreasing your cash reserves to prevent larger expenditures of many Ben Franklins in the future." :D

Jay, I've only had the car for a year, so I'm right on target for mileage. My allotment is 15K per year. Hell, I haven't even driven the car for the past 2 months, since I started working for GM. I miss my baby. :( My boyfriend Rob is driving it--he only has a 2 mile commute to work. Lucky bastard. :mad:

-M
That sounds about right then...

I think mine was a little less, can't remember that far back, since I am almost at 30k miles now.

·
Registered
14,949 Posts
mffdvr said:
I think my two dealers run 129 and 149. I'd do it just to stay compliant with the warrenty, but that's just me....I like to temporarily decrease my cash reserves to prevent larger expenditures of my many Ben Franklins in the future. .:cry:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.