Acura World banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I just got my car a week ago and I got these rims put on. Let me know what you think.

Paul

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
looks :tits:, man...are you gonna drop your car?

welcome to the forums btw :)

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Iridium130 said:
looks :tits:, man...are you gonna drop your car?

welcome to the forums btw :)
agreed...looks real nice but it defintaly needs a drop after that ur all set. good luck man and welcome:beerchug: :bigok:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am dropping it, but I am waiting for the Eibach Kit to be released for the 2003's. It has about a month of testing to go through still, according to the local shop.

·
Registered
16,140 Posts
I likes! WDP rules. Are you sure you can drop it with Pro Kits? Looks like they may rub? How wide are they, and what offset? If nothing else, even the H&R OE's would look nice.
Um, about the mudflaps...;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The local shop only installs what they guarantee, they said the pro-kit will work with 19's so I trust them.

·
Registered
615 Posts
so, did you get them first or did julia?!?!? :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep, Julia was my inspiration. I got a CL-S so its all good.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
SimTypeS said:
I likes! WDP rules. Are you sure you can drop it with Pro Kits? Looks like they may rub? How wide are they, and what offset? If nothing else, even the H&R OE's would look nice.
Um, about the mudflaps...;)
The CL's never came in WDP. :p hahaha.

tight wheels...haha....now we got one TL-S w/ those wheels...and one CL-S w/ those wheels.... :D Brother and Sisters...

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
Yuuichi said:
now we got one TL-S w/ those wheels...and one CL-S w/ those wheels.... :D Brother and Sisters...
Yeah,

Paul you should named yourself blingbling_boy :bigok: :boink:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.