Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i didn't plan to post this up this soon but..... oh well :)

yeah, besides the tein HA and the borla tips, i also got the volkracing av3 for my car. the av3 looks pretty much like the stock gs4 wheels, which is exactly what i want coz' i don't wanna diverge from stock that much.

the spec on the rims / tires are

volkracing av3 19x8.5 and 19x9.5
yokohama av sport 245/35/19 and 275/30/19

let me say these wheels are fat ass..... they are thick as hell but they are NO where heavier than the stock rims. i had to carry all 8 rims (4 stock, 4 news) from the garage all the way to my apt and i know it very very well....

finally my car doesn't look funny anymore. the gs4 is beefy, and the stock 17" are a joke.... especially after i lowered the car it was like shit..... so now finally it's "balanced"...

Attachments

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
damn...man i love GSs and that is one beautiful example of them . Geougeous man keep up the good work.

·
Can you hear me now
593 Posts
Looks real good but like "kenS2000" said you suck at taking pictures.:) :) :)

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
rominl said:
damn, i used to have those wheels on my car a while back. Awesome looking wheels and with the 19" configuration this car is looking CRAZY AS HELL. i wish u had not bought the gs400 and would have passed it on to my family. But yeah it'a AMAZING how ur car is looking now. I am jealous.

LIL Raja

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
kenS2000 said:
very nice car! i like the wheels...changes the whole look of the car.

however: you suck at taking teh pictures. :sqnteek:
get outta here ken ;) it was after midnight and i couldn't find a place that had enough light.... and my garage sux ass.... i am going to take more pics today after work, ok? ;)

btw, anyone who can host BIG PICS? i have them at 1600x1200, but the 50k limit here sux.... if someone can host them i can send the pics to the person

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LIL RAJA said:

damn, i used to have those wheels on my car a while back. Awesome looking wheels and with the 19" configuration this car is looking CRAZY AS HELL. i wish u had not bought the gs400 and would have passed it on to my family. But yeah it'a AMAZING how ur car is looking now. I am jealous.

LIL Raja
hehe thanks lil :) well i might sell the car so i will definitely keep you posted :)

·
GOT RICE?
1,058 Posts
holy crap henry!

your car is so tight! now even more i regret not getting a used gs4 instead of a new TL-S!!

so when are you going to roll by Milpitas Square so I can check out your ride in person????

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i just got home, and i took some brighter pics already... will post them up tonight :)

hey paul, maybe some time next week?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Looks good!!!!!:eek: I see a porsche 911 behind you.

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
haha you guys only notice the background :) yeah that's a 911. people in my apt complex are quite well off i guess coz' i see some nice cars around, but hardly any modded. you can find plenty of porsche, bimmers, and mb here. there is 1 m5, couple of new m3, a lot of prev gen m3....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.