Acura World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was looking for a low mileage NSX and ran across this.

I know this car has only 2K miles but is it really worth $77K? Seems a bit overpriced.

From the article:
Clean Acura NSX cars are hard to come by but one with only 2209 Miles is like finding a unicorn, this black 1992 Acura NSX is just that super rare clean with almost showroom new miles. This is perhaps the cleanest NSX we have seen to date. The 77K asking price is a little steep but that should not be an issue for a collector, and this car should only go up in price anyway.

83 pictures and details

·
Registered
5 Posts
The only thing I would want to verify if it were me would be...

Who the 'local car collector/can am racer/business friend' is and can this person verify the claims made by this seller.

"acquired this from a local car collector/can am racer/business friend mine. He bought it new in Madison, WI. He drove it to Janesville, WI. Where he cared for it in a climate controlled environment. It has only been driven on sunny days and intentionally only around 100 miles per year. This car is 100% original and nearly unused. All you would need to do is put the included original window sticker back in the window and back it on to the showroom. It sure would look nice next to a new 2015! Every item functions perfectly. The car has never been scratched, scuffed, dented in any way. The wheels on this car are absolutely perfect, never curbed, pitted or stained. The tires are the original tires, which do not show any signs of age at all. The A022 tires are no longer made. Power antenna works perfectly. Original tool kit in trunk has never had a piece removed, let alone used"

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
Judging by current prices, yes, it's worth that to the right buyer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts