Acura World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine owns a blue rsx-s. I went with him to meet up with a bunch of local rsx'ers here in Scottsdale. I can honestly say I like the car more than I thought. He had a cai that sounded sweet when it hit vtec. I still prefer the cl-s cause of the amenities, but for the price, I really like the RSX:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
They look nice.. and I like the idea of a 6 speed.. but how do they drive compared to something like an Si. That's the only thing I've driven that I could compare it too, and I wasn't impressed at all with the Si.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
my sis has got an RSX-S(read sig below) and that shit is fun fun fun. if it wasnt for the navi in the CL, i'd think aobut trading

·
That is all.....
5,936 Posts
Redfox said:
They look nice.. and I like the idea of a 6 speed.. but how do they drive compared to something like an Si. That's the only thing I've driven that I could compare it too, and I wasn't impressed at all with the Si.
Which Si? I've driven the RSX-S and can honestly tell you that it is one of the most refined fun-affordable hondas... I love it.. I used to own a type R and I like the RSX much much more cause it's refined and of course it has AC...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts