Acura World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in Long Beach, NY, I can send ebay link as well.

2003 Acura 3.2TL-S - I work in NYC and don't need a car anymore. Trying to sell this ASAP, this is a great deal for a great car! Low mileage, great condition, SALVAGED TITLE - I'm the second owner I bought the car restored in 2007 and have driven it for 4 years with no major issues.

RECENT WORK:
Just got 1 new coil pack put in, new brake rotors, EGR tube was cleaned out from carbon build up. Car handles like a dream.

68K Miles, Grey exterior, black interior, GPS Navigation system, Leather seats, heated seats, heated mirrors, power moonroof, passenger and driver's power seats
Bose 5 speaker, 6CD in-dash stereo with subwoofer, Xenon lights
260 hp, 232 lb/ft. torque VTEC V6
Superb digital auto climate control, Steering control, traction control,Tiptronic (lets you manually shift gears if you'd like to give you the feeling of driving a standard, although the car only comes in automatic)
Dual front air bags, dual side air bags, ABS, solid frame, steering assistance, etc., and good scores on all crash ratings make the 2003 Acura 3.2 TL Type S a very safe car.

Any mechanic would vouch for this car, asking for $8,400, make me an offer and come check it out!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts