Acura World banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2003 TL Type S with less than 3,400 miles as of 6/7/2022 ... the mileage is 100% true.

Some Competch mods, and rims/tires installed by Acura prior to purchase ... no supercharger.

The floormats shown in photos are all weather mats covering the original and perfect Acura floormats underneath.

This TL Type S isn't ruined by the in-dash navigation system of the era or a spoiler.

It's as clean as it gets... most likely the cleanest 2003 Acura TL Type S anywhere in the world.

Entertaining serious inquiries only.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Very very nice car! I have a 2007 Type S which is a great car and in great condition except it has 165K on it.
I have just questions. Where is the car located? Would you take $20k for the car? Oh a third question, what are you selling it?

Fred

·
Registered
29 Posts
I believe most of the 2001-2003 TLs had a potential transmission issue that prompted Acura to issue a 100K mile or time period, whichever is less (and I forget the length of time) to cover these transmissions. My wife's car was one of those effected. Do you know if your VIN falls within those potentially affected and/or did you receive the original letter from Acura concerning the transmission back then? Thanks.

·
White Diamond Pearl '02 Acura TL Type S w/Navi
80 Posts
Very nice! Wow! Was it stored with the Ark of the Covenant (ala Indiana Jones) for these last 20 years? :p
I also own an '02 TL-S ... but mine has 200K miles on the Odometer. It still drives great but after 20 years I'm finally gonna get myself a new mid-sized Hybrid or Plug-in Hybrid SUV (if I can actually find a dealer with one in stock!). :mad:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts