·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
you already brought drinks in your car? :eek:

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL - the paint is so new, I think those were flash reflections. Looks like ghosts, I agree. :eek: ;)

BlackShadow said:
Great choice of color.

BTW, what are those white dots in the pic? Looks like a ghost.:D

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Whoa - thanks for the heads up!!! :eek:

I can't see the link since a-tl is down, but would putting felt or foam rubber behind them fix that???

I DO want the kit... and a spoiler. :(

copland007 said:
looking sweet! Suggestion, if you even plan on getting bodykit, take those splash guards off now before its too late. I had mine on before I got the body kit and well, take a look at this thread:

http://www.acura-tl.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36132

I just got my baby back this past week because of the damage they caused. Down to the metal gashes :eek:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
autoxCLS said:
Whoa - thanks for the heads up!!! :eek:

I can't see the link since a-tl is down, but would putting felt or foam rubber behind them fix that???

I DO want the kit... and a spoiler. :(
Here's a link so you can see the damage (scroll down...)
http://www.thewebworks.com/nuke/mod...ame=Gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php

You may be able to put some scotchguard or 3M stuff down, but it will need to be really thin. It is right along the edge where they meet the 1/4 panels. I would just take them off, its not worth the risk IMO.

·
Registered
217 Posts
good choice on interior, i wish i had ebony, hey but i have some ebony marks on my parchment:D

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL! I wish I could take credit for it, but the only choice with Aegean is ebony. :)

Blazin TL said:
good choice on interior, i wish i had ebony, hey but i have some ebony marks on my parchment:D

·
Registered
422 Posts
Fast food, Sky?

Nasty shit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.