Acura World banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the 2003 model offer foglights or driving lights or whatever like the 01 and 02 models? Because mine didn't come with them. Kind of strange. I'm dissappointed my car didn't have them... I liked those things. Can we buy the older style and fit it in there?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
vince said:
No, the 03 didn't come with fogs. Come to think of it, neither did the 01-02, unless you count those crappy 5w "road lamps".
Man, I really liked those "roadlamps" though. I wanted to put some bright yellow fogs in there like on the lexus. Just having the plastic there left room for improvements... what do you think?

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
I think it's a great opportunity to put some real fogs in. The PIAA fogs (HID or regular) would look tits IMO if you remove the covers there.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Actually the car looks rather aggressive without the fog, IMO. Here's pic...hard to see it, but the CAI's filter is a little off to the side so air comes perfectly in and feed the CAI. In the pic...this was when I had the plastic piece removed...I don't have a pic where I cut the inside fake looking grill out...but if you do that and put it back on...looks much better.

Sorry for the big pic ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.