Acura World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
NO MORE DIALYSIS
4,082 Posts
If you go to the Honda Japan website, they have plenty of square, boxy type vehicles like this, so it's not really anything drastically new for Honda, just something new from Honda for North America. (You'll also see some cooler vehicles they get there that we don't, like Type-R Accord, Integra and Civic, Civic 5-door, and Civic with sport shift)!

I actually like the way it looks... Honda said they went through a lot of focus groups containing people in their target market and keeping them involved in the development of the Element, in an effort not to create another Pontiac Azzcrack.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RiceBoy said:
If you go to the Honda Japan website, they have plenty of square, boxy type vehicles like this, so it's not really anything drastically new for Honda, just something new from Honda for North America.
Like the Honda That's (Hong Kong female not included)
[picture not working, see it here- http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=313055]

Just be thankful that they put the Model X into production, and not the Fuya Jo. :sqnteek:

·
That is all.....
5,936 Posts
I'd buy it, I like the concept of all the sits folding down... Wha you guys don't sleep in your cars during breaks?:dunno: :D Relaxing feeling I tell yah....

·
Registered
771 Posts
oh man if i had that in high school my back wouldn't be the mess it is today ...:frenchkis

and no flames alluding to prison shit...:booty: :buck:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts