Acura World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i'm new and just a few simple questions.

I have a 2003 TL with Navigation and stock radio (with 6 cd changer)

I'm looking to add direct ipod integration as well as blue-tooth to my car. I read a bunch on the ipod integration threads but it seems like there is mixed thought on how to do this.

I was wondering if it would just be smarter to replace my stock Bose Stereo (with 6 cd changer) with an aftermarket unit that has an output and blue-tooth already in it or to just try and add the output separate and the blue-tooth separate.

If i did it separate how should i go about doing this- what to use for ipod integrator and what to use for blue-tooth (i want to be able to blue-tooth using car speakers not just a small speaker thing)

If i was to /could change the stock stereo unit, is there a casing that is sold that works for this car or is that not available.

Lastly, any other cool mods in terms of changing the interior that are simple? (i.e trim change, changing lighting)

thanks so much for your help in advance!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
i use my iphone for music and i use that tape that has the wire off of it and plug it into my phone. works fine. i dont know how you can do the blue tooth but i know there are aftermarket speakers you can put on your visor and plug it into your sig lighter and it works as a blue tooth speaker and mic.

if i were you i would replace the stero if you wanted it all in one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts