Acura World banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am having problems with my 2005 acura tl. Its blowing hot air. I was driving one hot day when all of a sudden it just quit working. I went to autozone to purchase a can of refrigerant but the gauge said the system was full and that there was other problems. One day while driving it, the ac decided to work again until I had to shut the car off. Hasnt worked again since. Just keeps blowing hot air. I have tried resetting the cars computer but no luck there. I just recently purchased a new compressor with clutch have no put it on yet tho cuz while looking at all these different sites I'm beginning to think it might be something else. I read somewhere about the compressor not getting enough power to turn on. Which brings me to the other day I had the car turned to second position for about an hour and when I went to turn car on battery was dead or almost dead cuz it did recharge itself after waiting a bit. So I dont know which way to turn now. It does not give off any obd codes for system and I checked relay and it was fine. Anyone with advice of what it could be or what I should do would be a great help thank you

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.