Acura World banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I got quite an issue that I just can't seem to resolve. I bought the car build into a dirt track race car it has damage and was given a certificate of destruction. It ran and drove great when I purchased it. I brought it home gutted the inside and when I was finished I started it up and went to move it and the vsa light and little triangle light came on along with the check engine light. I checked to make sure all my grounds are hooked up and were. I accidentally unplugged the drive by wire and didn't know it had to be plugged in. I did plug that back in and still does it. So I took it to a garage had them put the code reader on it. and it came up with a u0107 and also a p2138. The p2138 was the accelerator throttle pedal position sensor. So I went ahead and ordered a new one and it still does the same thing. If I leave the car in park it will rev up fine but as soon as I put it in gear it kicks those three lights on and I puts the car in like a limp mode. Any possible way I can eliminate the vsa? Or any way to fix it? It's not going back on the road so I don't want the vsa working anyways. Any advice is greatly appreciated!!! Thanks!!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.