Acura World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2006 A-Spec TL w/ Navi. Eveyrthing works great, except my HFL. When I first got the car, my phone, or any phone could never pickup or even recognize the bluetooth signal with the car. When I press the talk button, the HFL voice is there, and I can go through all the setup options, it just won't find my phone / phone won't find the car. A couple of days ago, I randomly decided to try it again, and what do you know... It worked. It immediately found the "Handsfree" on my phone, and was connected. I made a phone call to test it out, and in the middle of the phone call, it disconnected completely. I tried to reconnect, and it wouldn't find it. I erased it from my phone and tried to pair a new connection again, and it wouldn't even find the car anymore. I thought maybe there was a wire loose? I took the light / sunroof panel off and made sure all the cables were secure. Still, won't find the car. It lets me go through the setup process, but only randomly finds the bluetooth signal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts