Acura World banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2007 Acura TL. I have never had any issues with the transmission slipping. Astros about 200 miles no problem I stop at a gas and when I go to leave I put the cars drive and it did nothing but Rev up.i had the car towed home and when I was trying to work on it. I get in put it in gear and it worked but not for long. I checked my codes and the only one showing was for shift solenoid a control circuit high. I changed all of the solenoids put a new filter a new radiator new battery and wiring harness and im still getting g code help

·
Registered
4 Posts
You did the solenoids, did you use high quality replacements? I had a problem where I replaced a bad solenoid with a cheap one and the problem was still there. Also are the pressure sensors good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You did the solenoids, did you use high quality replacements? I had a problem where I replaced a bad solenoid with a cheap one and the problem was still there. Also are the pressure sensors good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What qualifies as high quality and I have not check any of the pressure sensors is that something I can do myself

1 - 3 of 3 Posts