Acura World banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey, my father is selling his 2007 Acura TSX that he bought brand new. It only has 22,000 KMS on it!!!!! my dad doesn't drive it very much at all because he subways to work and also doesn't really live in Calgary full time so to speak because he is just there for long periods of time for business.

Anyway, Again the Car is in Calgary, Alberta which is in Canada. i noticed that majority of people seem to be from the USA on here. So i don't know how many of you are from Alberta.

We are asking $24,995 for the car as it is in pretty much mint condition. a few minor little nicks here and there that are barely noticeable but thats it.

This car has never been in an accident or even a fender bender.

ALL options Black on black leather, sunroof, NAVI, bluetooth, heated seats, in dash 6 cd changer. HID lights. Everything OEM of course. all oil changes and maintenance done at Acura dealership.

all receipts available including purchase receipt. PM me if you are interested and we can arrange for you to take a look.

***there are two more pictures below that you can click on and see. they are some interior pictures.

Please no low ballers i will just probably ignore you.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.