Acura World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I went to an Acura dealership and got a deal on a used 2008 Acura MDX and wanted to know what you guys think. It's fully loaded with GPS, sunroof, leather and a DVD player with only 7k km on the millage. It's black on black and seems to be in good condition, just some dirt in the interior from people checking out the car. I got a deal for $46.5k CND (not including tax) which I think is pretty good, just because of the fact that it's only been driven 7k. However, they didn't let me test drive the car and now I'm thinking that there might be something wrong with it, because why is the millage so slow? The salesman said that the owner traded it in for a 2010 MDX which I don't really understand since it's basically the same car with a redesigned front.

·
TopGear Fanatic
48 Posts
There is absolutely no reason the dealer should not allow a test drive. I would be wary if they insist you buy a car without driving first!

EDIT: Nevermind, I missed the fact that you bought it anyways. Brave soul!

·
MDXer
31 Posts
Seems odd that they wouldnt let you test drive it or the fact that you still bought it without doing so. There could be any number of reasons why it has low miles, doesnt mean its a bad thing. At least you got a factory warranty in case you find issues. The 2010 has a bit more features than just a redesigned front. And even if that werent so, does it really matter why that guy got a 2010.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts