Acura World banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2008 Acura TL base model. My rear view mirrors (mainly my driver side, but passenger does it also) MOVE EVERYTIME I UNLOCK car & wont stop moving. They go in a direction that is completely not where I set it. (Memorized) I have to press the window memory button to get it to stop or it keeps going til it sounds like it’s going to break…& of course I start to hear the clicking noises bc it just keeps going. unless I press the memory buttons.
Also every time I put the car in reverse it does the same thing: moves automatically & won’t stop + after I put it in reverse & then drive it does it again! wont stop moving/Clicking. EVERYTIME it moves it doesn’t move to desired position. It goes completely opposite of where it’s supposed to be.
Drives me crazy bc my mirrors are constantly being moved & I obviously can’t see out of them. It’s 1 of the most annoying things ever. I just found out that maybe it’s a fuse so I’m going to the auto parts store today but I doubt it. If anyone can help I would SO APPRECIATE IT! THANK U!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts