Acura World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi I have for sale a set of 2012 Acura TL 19" Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels for sale. These came off my 2012 TL SH-AWD Advanced that I leased through Acura (I work for an Acura Dealership) and since I kept my old wheels I put them back on and turned it in for an MDX. So I had these wheels sitting in storage for the last 3 weeks and since I am not planning to have a car to put these on they are now for sale.

These wheels are very unique and are the wheels to get if you want to get noticed without being blingy like chrome wheels.

They have:
High-polish surface with gunmetal finish
Corrosion-resistant finish
Manufactured using flow-forming (MAT) process for weight savings by Enkei sized 19x8 +55 Offset 5-lug 5x114.3
Comes with 4 funtional Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Sensors (each sensor retails for $63 a piece)
All 4 wheels are mounted & balanced w/ Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus Ultra High Performance All-season tires sized: 245/40ZR19
& the set of tires cost more then $1100 for the set (but 2 of them may need to be replaced) and they all have about 65-75% tread left on them
The wheels are true and straight with no bends

MSRP: $2,360 + $252 (TPMS Sensors) + $1104 (Michelin Tires) = $3716 (without mounting & Balancing)

And I am asking for less then 1/2 what I spent on this set-up at: Price drop to $1400 and 1 wheel has very slight curbage thats hardly noticeable & I almost missed it.

Anywho Thx for looking & email (redacted) or message me for pix, please feel free to call/txt but & I am not looking to trade. I am at wrk and can't upload pix from here

Oh and I am located in CA (Bay Area)

-Edmond K.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts