Acura World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Standard, not advanced. Central Indiana, so a lot of rain and a few snows each year. Low noise is a priority.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Uniroyal Tiger Paws, Michelin or Yokohama

Just took off 4 original Michelins that were starting to crack and found a Black Friday deal at BJs Wholesale that I couldn't pass up for Uniroyal Tiger Paws 255/50/19 for my 2010 Acura MDX. Very good warranty too at 70k miles. With the cash back got set of 4 for under $600 with free installation but with that said and if I didn't come across that deal, I'd buy Michelin or Yokohama's.

·
Registered
2010 Acura MDX
6 Posts
Uniroyal Tiger Paws, Michelin or Yokohama

Just took off 4 original Michelins that were starting to crack and found a Black Friday deal at BJs Wholesale that I couldn't pass up for Uniroyal Tiger Paws 255/50/19 for my 2010 Acura MDX. Very good warranty too at 70k miles. With the cash back got set of 4 for under $600 with free installation but with that said and if I didn't come across that deal, I'd buy Michelin or Yokohama's.
I did the same deal at BJ's Wholesale and bought the UniRoyal Tiger Paws in Dec 2019...great warranty and so far so good. If I didn't find those, you cannot go wrong with Michelin's but of course, plan to pay more, much more. Check Consumer Reports for good tire reviews if you're a member at Product Reviews and Ratings - Consumer Reports

1 - 6 of 6 Posts