Acura World banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I am new to this forum. I am a Honda guy and just purchased my 1st Acura today. I bought a 2010 TL SH AWD w/Tech it has 60,000 miles. I drive 25K a year for work and I figured this would be a great car to get 250k out of. Anything I need to know? What to look out for? Ways to make the car even better than it already is? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone,

I am new to this forum. I am a Honda guy and just purchased my 1st Acura today. I bought a 2010 TL SH AWD w/Tech it has 60,000 miles. I drive 25K a year for work and I figured this would be a great car to get 250k out of. Anything I need to know? What to look out for? Ways to make the car even better than it already is? Thanks in advance.
I have a 2007 TSX with 325,000 Km. Best car I ever owned. Still gets great mileage, burns no oil, rides & handles great. One $200 A/C repair, one $30 temperature sensor, new plugs at 200,000 Km & several brake jobs is all the maintenance ever done.
Regular oil & filters changes, of course.
And, if you live in a climate with salted roads in winter, lots of car washes.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey everyone,

2010 tl is Great and requires minimal maintance

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
2010 Acura TL Sh-AWD Tech pkg. Best Car I've driven

Thanks for the feedback. This car is so fun to drive. I can't believe the difference in drive compared to an Accord. It is really something. This car hugs the road, acceleration is fantastic. It drives like its brand new. Only thing I have found since having it is that the rear brakes need to be changed so that is getting done today. I had a dealer drain and change all the fluids so I can start fresh as well. I have 2017 Pilot Touring and I never thought I would be this excited for a 7 year old car, but I love driving it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.