Acura World banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Offered for your consideration is my wife's 2012 Acura Tl SH-AWD, auto trans. Mileage is around 33.5K, I'm commuting to work with it, so it's changing by the day. Car is in excellent condition. Always dealer serviced and maintained to factory recommendations. I should have all the receipts from new. Blue/grey exterior. Black leather interior. Second Owner. Two wheels have light curb rash. Purchased certified pre-owned from dealer. Acura remote start. Original owner tinted rear windows, and removed identifying badges from the trunk. Advertised on kbb.com as well in Mequon, WI(2hrs. North of Chicago). Looking to move this car, hence the low price. Got a good offer from the dealer so will sell soon to them if not sold privately. Not interested in trade, cash only. Selling because my wife got a company car, and we no longer need this one. Give me a call if interested: 414 399 0456. cheers. Can send pics no problem, not sure how to do that on here.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.